Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Ayia Napa Tickets!
We help users book tickets, packages and experiences. However, we are not a travel or tour agency, and we do not provide the services ourselves. When you make a booking, you will be purchasing a ticket, package or other service directly from the third-party supplier.
By purchasing a ticket, package or service you agree to the terms and conditions as detailed below.
- Tickets Available:
- WaterWorld, Ayia Napa Entrance Ticket – Visitors 13 years and older.
- WaterWorld Ayia Napa Entrance Ticket – Visitors 3 – 12 years old.
- Entry tickets and cabana tickets will be emailed directly to you upon purchase. All tickets have to be presented for entry into WaterWorld.
- Packages Available:
- WaterWorld’s 25th Anniversary Package
- 1 x Entrance to WaterWorld on any day
- 1 x Entrance to Water World & Wave Pool Party (Saturdays only from the 05h June).
- 1 x Wave Pool Party lounge cushion in designated area
- 1 x Free cocktail at the Wave Pool Party to the value of €10.00
- 1 x Homer Meal Vouchers to the value of €10.00
- 1 x Water World Fast Track Wrist Band for each Water World visit
- 10 minutes EMW GO KARTS on any day.
- 1x MVP Wristband which gives discount to various outlets and venues as listed on the MVP website and app.
- 1 X Limited edition gift to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of WaterWorld.
- Packages are to be collected at WaterWorld Themed WaterPark, Ayia Napa Customer Services presenting your email confirmation of purchase between the hours of 10am to 5pm.
- On presenting your confirmation of purchase you will be issued with:
- Package ID card (A photo will be taken on site for the Package ID Card)
- Tickets, Packages or services purchased are only valid for the current year / season
- Tickets, Packages or services purchased are non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Valid only during normal operating hours of each venue.
- There are no refunds payable for any unutilised or partially utilised services.
- Parks, attractions, bars and other entertainment venues may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, government restrictions, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Ayia Napa Tickets or any of its affiliates.
- Each Park, attraction, bar and other entertainment venues valid with each ticket, package or service have their own terms & conditions and rules & regulations of use. Please ensure you adhere to all regulations and are familiar with their terms & conditions.
- Limitation of Liability
- Ayia Napa Tickets or any of its affiliates will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in any venue other than as required under by Law or any other applicable regulation.
- Ayia Napa Tickets or any of its affiliates will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, contractor or agents or otherwise). Ayia Napa Tickets and affiliates total liability shall not exceed the value of the charges received by it under the Contract.
- While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on the Websites, Ayia Napa Tickets and affiliates do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the Websites without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or facility.
- In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; with their passport/identity card/driving license.
- Any Park, attraction, bar and other entertainment venue associated with our tickets, packages and services reserves the right to refuse entrance, in particularly if foul play is apparent.
- Ayia Napa Tickets accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
- Any enquires regarding the tickets, packages and services provided can be submitted by email to email@example.com
These terms & conditions are subject to Cypriot Law and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Cypriot Courts. Nothing in these terms & conditions affects your statutory rights.